Riley Collision Center Written Warranty
Anytime a car owner has work performed on his or her vehicle, it’s typically expected that the collision repair will last. However, there’s not a 100 percent guarantee of that. This is why it is important to have the auto body repairs made at a local collision center that offers a lifetime warranty.
If a collision center offers a lifetime warranty, this means that shop guarantees the work performed will be the best quality and the shop backs that promise with the warranty, should anything go wrong with the repairs.
The Benefits of Lifetime Warranty
A warranty is similar to the idea of insurance. It’s there should you need it. Typically, a lifetime warranty is good for as long as you own the vehicle. If a problem occurs with any of the repairs made and its months or years later, you can take it back to that body shop and the issue will be fixed with no cost to you.
The collision repair shop will be out the cost of the warranty repair work. When it loses money on repairs, that shop will likely review what went wrong with the repairs and learn how to correct it so the repairs will last in the future.
Riley Collision Center, as a family owned Collision Center in Jefferson City, we stand behind the work we do on your car by offering a Written Lifetime Warranty for body work.
Give us a call for a free estimate and our friendly team will answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to provide the highest quality repairs that will last. We’ll get your car repaired so you can get back on the roads.
We offer a shop warranty in addition to the numerous warranties you may receive through insurance companies, and/or parts suppliers. We provide each and every customer our very own warranty to give you just a little more piece of mind. Upon final inspection and delivery of your vehicle, you will receive an official Riley Collision Center Written Warranty. This warranty is good for the life of the vehicle as long as you own it and is non-transferable.
Below is an excerpt of our warranty:
This fragmented seven-part Limited warranty, and stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter:
1. Metalwork: Provided is a Limited Lifetime Warranty, from effective date, on all metalwork and framework, to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration, excluding rust repairs.
2. Painting Stripes & Decals: Provided is a Limited Lifetime Warranty, from effective date, on painting-related priming and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation, and, a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes & decals.
3. Mechanical Repairs: Provided is a Limited Lifetime Warranty, from effective date, on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage.
4. Parts: Provided is a One (1) Year Limited Warranty, from effective date, unless manufacturer’s warranty is less or more, on new parts installed by or at the Shop. (Please note: Shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.)
5. Section 1-4: The shop will repair, repaint, or replace any items in section 1-4, when the claim is made while the present owner stated owns the vehicle, unless caused by or damaged resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Warranty Grantor.
6. Specifically Excluded: A. Incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair. B. Rust… Surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of interior or exterior panels are not covered. This States All The Limited Warranties made by the Shop and contains only promises for which it will be responsible.
7. Customer’s Obligations: In order to obtain the benefits of this warranty, the owner of the vehicle must do the following: A. Present the owner’s copy of this warranty document to the warrantor before requesting warranted repairs or parts; B. Have any warranted repair, adjustment, or inspection made only at the premises of the warrantor during normal business hours.
All Warranties implied by law, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the warranty period herein and shall expire at the end of such period.
This Written Warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Riley Collision Center. This Warranty is not transferrable.